Sunday, April 17, 2016

Something for summer

OOAK Southwest style Beaded Sunglasses - Custom Eyewear

This OOAK pair of Southwest style beaded sunglasses is adorned with two Jasper stones on each temple.

The stones and beads are held in place with a special adhesive fixative, so rest assured they will not loosen with regular wear.

Glasses frames are of polycarbonate and lens are UV 400

Find other design and shapes of eye wear by clicking on this link to our shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/TombstoneBeads

I make every single piece of jewelry and bead every pair of sunglasses with special care. I do not use a loom I do all my beading by hand. I hope you like them! I'm sure you will feel special when you wear any of them! Enjoy!

My collection is handcrafted so please allow for slight variations in items.
Colors of items may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen. We strive to photograph colors to be exact as possible.

***Discounts given for multiple pieces ordered

No comments: