Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Some random thoughts..............

Things that just pop into my head.  I knew, from experience, hernia surgery is a bit awkward to bounce back from.  But for a male it's a big pain, really big pain in the nether region.  And when a male who has never had a headache or pain meds, when he pulls up his pj top so I can look at his stitches and he sees the bruising  well the poor guy goes into a state of decline.  Trust me he will mend.  It;s just going to take longer than what he thought.  I dearly love my husband but he is far from accustomed to any pain even in his advanced years.

So on to another thought.  This thought came from our cat Bogey  "where the hell are all the birds"?  Bogey is quite used to sitting at the big window  gazing out, tail swaying side to side, bit of purring can be heard checking our those feathered creatures.  There ain't no birds in Yuma.  He has no form of entertainment other than the yarn balls sister made for him.  Oh and he confiscated the felt rooster my niece gave me.  Need to import some birds for the poor cat.

Now to Yuma itself.  Happy birthday Yuma you are now/almost 100 years old.  Guess we will be seeing you on Willard Scotts birthday list. Due to the surgery mentioned above we just might be around for the celebration.

But prior to the centennial/birthday celebration there is Midnight at the Oasis
What a spectacle this is for the city, the residents and the snowbirds.  If you are in the area buzz on over this weekend.

I have a lot more thoughts than this but my patient requires attention.


2 comments:

Cheshire Cats Capers said...

Hope he feels better soon.

Allie and Pattie said...

These poor guys- those nether regions get 'em every time ;) Tell Norm we hope he's feeling better very, very soon xoxo